If all courts are busy when you arrive - hang a racquet on the Court Waiting Rack's first number available to signify the order that you are waiting to play. The Court Waiting Rack is located on the side of the clubhouse by the water fountain. NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19, the maximum is 4 people waiting to play on the deck (maintaining physical distancing), any other waiting players must wait outside the fence, (also maintaining physical distancing). When returning balls use your rackets or feet.
- Players on court may continue for - 1/2 hour if playing singles and 3/4 hour if playing doubles.
- Spectators are to remain off the playing surface.
- Wait until a point is over before walking behind a court where a match is in progress.
- To retrieve a ball from another court or to return a ball to another court, please wait until the players have completed a point.
- When playing, if you have any doubt as to whether a ball is in or out, you should give your opponent the benefit of the doubt and play the ball as it was in. You should stop play if you feel there is a let.
- It is your obligation to call all balls on your side. You may help your opponent make calls on the other side, if requested.
- Any "out" or "let" call must be made instantly - before any player hits the ball again - otherwise the play continues.
- The server should always announce the score prior to serving each point.
- If players cannot agree on the score - play will resume to the last score on which there is agreement - play will resume from that point.